Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
As a Supply Chain Management Intern, you will be responsible for supporting the Procurement Team in document administrative tasks and other event organizing tasks.
Reporting to Procurement Manager, you will be gaining vocational experience through a temporary work placement (duration as per local country policy) and learn by doing tasks as directed to support ABB operations and enhance personal education/employment opportunities.
This position is based in Hanoi, Vietnam.
What You Will Do
- Interns will be trained and coached on general SCM process – mostly on job training.
- Supporting the function on detail documentation work under detail instruction/ guidance from staff in ABB.
- Supporting minor activities as assigned by staff or function head with detail instruction/ guidance.
- Supporting customer experience enhancement by any solution when required.
- Supporting supplier management process, including on-boarding, qualification & sustainability.
- Supposed to have self-learning plan in order to catch-up knowledge from experienced members in ABB.
- Interns are encouraged to have self-communication with other functions in ABB to have a wider field of knowledge during their internship.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Students or fresh graduates holding University degrees in International Business Administration/Commerce or related majors.
- Good organization skills, proactive, result oriented.
- Ability to manage several tasks.
- Good teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Passionate, fast learners with Can Do attitude.
- Good command of English and computer skills.
More about us:
Process Industries division delivers complete electrification and automation solutions, industry-specific products and lifecycle services across industries.
Engineering and delivering automation solutions from device to monitoring and control make our customers get more out of their investment; digitalization solutions including collaborative operations and augmented reality help improve plant and enterprise productivity, reduce maintenance and energy costs.
Our engineering, project management, services and solutions portfolio covers a wide range of industries - Mining, Pulp & Paper, Metals, Aluminum and Cement, Data centers and Food and Beverage.
We look forward to receiving your application.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Business and Commerce
- Closing Date:27th May 2023, 6:00 pm