As a SCM Intern, you will be responsible for supporting the procurement team in document administrative tasks and other event organizing tasks.
Reporting to Procurement Manager, you will be supporting the function on detail documentation work under detail instruction/ guidance from staff in ABB.
This position is based in Hanoi, Vietnam.
What You Will Do
- Being trained and coached on general SCM process – mostly on job training.
- Supporting minor activities as assigned by staff or function head with detail instruction/ guidance.
- Supporting customer experience enhancement by any solution when required.
- Supporting supplier management process, including on-boarding, qualification and sustainability
- Supposing to have self-learning plan in order to catch up on knowledge from experienced members in ABB.
- Encouraging them to have self - communication with other functions in ABB to have wider field of knowledge during their internship.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Students or fresh graduates holding university degrees in International Business Administration/Commerce or related majors.
- Good organization skills, proactive, result oriented.
- Ability to manage several tasks.
- Good teamwork, interpersonal and computer skills.
- Passionate, fast learners with Can Do attitude.
- Good command of English.
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
More about us:
ABB Smart Power is a global technology leader, with products and solutions that make power supplies smart, connected and protected. Its intelligent products and solutions make power more competitive by improving the energy efficiency, productivity and reliability of almost any operation.
We look forward to receiving your application.
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Business and Commerce
- Closing Date:5th Oct 2023, 6:00 pm