As a Sales Support Intern, you will be responsible for supporting the local sales organization/customers in determining the most technically appropriate and cost-effective solutions and preparing technical descriptions of the applied products and technology to support the proposal process.
Reporting to the Sales Specialist, you will be checking a single line diagram in order to build up Bill of Material and preparing document for bidding. Applying ABB software to compose tender documents.
This position is based in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
What You Will Do
- Offering technical advice and providing comments on enquiry specifications for customers/channels/sales engineers with regards to ABB products/systems/ applications.
- Providing technical support during technical meetings, product presentations and negotiations.
- Performing analytic and diagnostic studies to determine the most suitable technical solution to meet customer needs.
- Proposing technical solutions for complex enquiries.
- Preparing and delivering technical presentations and demonstrations for both internal staff and customers on complex product issues.
- Offering product/solution/service-related training.
- Preparing and checking technical articles for publication.
Required Skills and Abilities
- University Degree in Electrical Engineering, fresh graduation.
- Attention to detail, self-starters, proactive, ability to learn, good interpersonal skills and result oriented.
- Computer literate, the ability to use AutoCAD is a plus.
- Good in English.
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
More about us:
ABB Smart Buildings digitally transforms commercial, industrial and residential buildings for the highest comfort, efficiency, safety and security - enhancing quality of life in buildings of the future through safe, smart and sustainable electrification solutions, services and products.
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Marketing and Sales
- Locations:Ho Chi Minh...
- Closing Date:8th Sep 2023, 6:00 pm