As a Procurement & Logistics Intern, you will be responsible for supporting the Procurement & Logistics Team in documenting and other administrative tasks and other event organizing tasks.
Reporting to the Procurement & Logistics Team Leader, you will be preparing delivery notice, delivery note, goods exit permit, payment request & overdue notice.
What You Will Do
- Preparing Customs Declaration for imported goods.
- Receiving mails & classifying documents before sending to customers, accountants & forwarders.
- Preparing customers and vendors’ code request.
- Checking bonds and Billing Group list.
- Supporting in reminding customers of due date.
- Handling non-trading shipment & packing carton for exports.
- Collecting signatures and stamps for relevant documents.
- Handling over goods & documents to customers located in Hanoi/Bac Ninh/HCMC.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Students or fresh graduates holding University degrees in International Business Administration/Commerce, Foreign Trade University, or other related majors.
- Accumulative GPA is minimum at 7.0/10 or 2.5/4.0.
- Good analytical and conceptual skills.
- Good teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in English and computer literacy.
- Passionate, fast learners with a can-do attitude.
- Pay high attention to details and honesty.
- Able to set priorities and work and to take initiatives, and willingness to grow.
Candidates need to commit to a full-time 3-month-program. We work 5 days a week (Mon – Fri, 8:00AM – 16:30 PM).
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
More about us:
Electrifying the world in a safe, smart and sustainable way, ABB Electrification is a global technology leader in electrical distribution and management from source to socket.
As the world’s demand for electricity grows, our 50,000+ employees across 100 countries collaborate with customers and partners to transform how people connect, live and work. We develop innovative products, solutions and digital technologies that enable energy efficiency and a low carbon society across all sectors.
By applying global scale with local expertise, we shape and support global trends, deliver excellence for customers and power a sustainable future for society.
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Business and Commerce
- Closing Date:18th Mar 2023, 6:00 pm