Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
As a Procurement & Logistic Intern, you will be responsible for supporting controlling & order handling team in document administrative tasks and other event organizing tasks.
Reporting to Procurement and Logistic Team Leader, you will be receiving mails and classifying documents before sending to clients, customers, accountants, and forwarders. Coordinating with others in Logistic team to provide exact and correct information to customer.
This position is based in Ho Chi Minh City; Vietnam.
This position reports to the Operations Manager.
What You Will Do
- Preparing customers and vendors’ code request.
- Preparing delivery notice, delivery note, goods exit permit, payment request and overdue notice.
- Receiving mails and classifying documents before sending to clients, customers, accountants, and forwarders.
- Collecting signatures and stamps for relating documents.
- Handling over goods and documents to customers.
- Coordinating with others in logistic team to provide exact and correct information to customer.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Students or fresh graduates holding University degrees in International Business Administration/Commerce or related majors.
- Good organization skills, proactive, result oriented.
- Ability to manage several tasks.
- Good teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Passionate, fast learners with Can Do attitude.
- Good command of English.
- Good computer skills.
More about us:
Process Industries division delivers complete electrification and automation solutions, industry-specific products and lifecycle services across industries.
Engineering and delivering automation solutions from device to monitoring and control make our customers get more out of their investment; digitalization solutions including collaborative operations and augmented reality help improve plant and enterprise productivity, reduce maintenance and energy costs.
Our engineering, project management, services and solutions portfolio covers a wide range of industries - Mining, Pulp & Paper, Metals, Aluminum and Cement, Data centers and Food and Beverage.
We look forward to receiving your application.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Business and Commerce
- Locations:Ho Chi Minh...
- Closing Date:27th May 2023, 6:00 pm