As a Marketing Intern, you will be responsible for supporting Staff Communications team in document administrative tasks and other event organizing tasks.
Reporting to Marketing Communications Manager, supporting team in translating media releases, internal and external news reports, articles, memos, news, and other necessary documents.
What You Will Do
- Searching and mentoring relevant information of market including GDP, CPI, and another, index.
- Supporting the Communications Manager with collecting information, data, following up with relevant stakeholders for needed inputs.
- Supporting team in translating media releases, internal and external news reports, articles, memos, news, and another necessary document.
- Producing and drafting presentations, word docs and excel sheets on requested content, including graphic designing.
- Supporting with internal and external events organizing work, which includes working with vendors and relevant stakeholders, booking, arranging meetings, calls, logistics arrangements.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Students or fresh graduates holding University degrees in Communication/Marketing/Journalism or related majors.
- Accumulative GPA is minimum at 7.0/10 or 2.5/4.0.
- Good English translating & speaking skills.
- Good teamwork and interpersonal skills.
Candidates need to commit a full-time 3-month-program. We work 5 days a week (Mon – Fri, 8:00AM – 16:30 PM).
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
More about us:
Electrifying the world in a safe, smart and sustainable way, ABB Electrification is a global technology leader in electrical distribution and management from source to socket.
As the world’s demand for electricity grows, our 50,000+ employees across 100 countries collaborate with customers and partners to transform how people connect, live and work. We develop innovative products, solutions and digital technologies that enable energy efficiency and a low carbon society across all sectors.
By applying global scale with local expertise, we shape and support global trends, deliver excellence for customers and power a sustainable future for society.
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:23rd Mar 2023, 6:00 pm