ABB Vietnam currently has an opportunity Graduate Engineer Program which provides opportunities for the accelerated development in an engineering career. For those who are interested in innovation, technology and being exposed to new environments, the Graduate Engineer Program is the ideal move for you. ABB Vietnam - Graduate Engineering Program (GEP) is designed to professionally develop brilliant minds and nurture future leaders in the field of engineering by giving young graduates exposure to the diverse elements of working in the innovative and technological world of ABB.
- Twelve month entry-level training program spanning at least two rotational assignments.
- Hands-on experience gained across ABB in Vietnam‘s large factories: Hanoi-based Transformers
- Factory and High Voltage Factory in Bac Ninh.
- Excellent learning & development opportunities in place, for instance Technical and product training, industry site experience and training with leading-edge technologies.
- Coached by high level ABB professionals and mentored by ABB in Vietnam’s key management executive members.
- Marketing – leading benefits and long term career development opportunities.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Academic excellence with Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering majors (Minimum overall GPA of 2.5/ 4.0).
- Specialize in Electrical Engineering (Electrical, Electronic Equipment/ Power System) or Mechanical/ Mechatronics Engineering (Passing year current or previous graduated within 24 months).
- Excellent English communication, interpersonal and influencing skill.
- Ability to work independently and as a part of team.
- Job Type:Graduate jobs
- Position Type:Full time
- Closing Date:15th August 2018, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.