ABB Vietnam currently has an opportunity for a Design Engineer trainee who would be responsible to create or modify designs of equipment, systems or installation.
What You Will Do
Joining our team in Hanoi office and reporting to Engineering Manager, your key areas of responsibility will include, but are not limited to:
- Assist in designing engineering solutions including drawings, calculations according to specifications.
- Participate in design review, verification and make modification as per the requirement.
- Follow work plan and cost estimates and ensure quality deliverables at a targeted cost and time.
- Support in risk assessments and resulting actions.
- Manage customers support for specific aspects of design assignments.
- Collaborate with supply chain function to prepare the required documentation for RFQs and proposal.
- Use standard process and tools as per the responsibility.
- Provide support and direction for entry level drafting and document control team.
- As an individual contributor support internal team and perform activities.
Required Skills and Abilities
- University bachelor degree in Electrical/ Mechanical /Mechatronic Engineering.
- Minimum 1 year experience in similar role.
- Good knowledge & work experience of AutoCAD 2D-3D/SolidWorks.
- Good communication skills.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Engineering Electrical, Engineering Mechanical, Engineering Mechatronics
- Closing Date:14th Nov 2018, 6:00 pm