What You Will Do
As an Accounting Intern, you will be responsible for gaining vocational experience through a temporary work placement (duration as per local country policy) and learn by doing tasks as directed to support ABB operations and enhance personal education/employment opportunities.
Reporting to the Department Manager, you will be supporting the accounting team in document administrative tasks.
This position is based in Hanoi, Vietnam.
- Filing data and documents.
- Checking business – related transactions in terms of accuracy and supporting documents.
- Managing and recording those documents in reports on a daily basis.
- Supporting team in preparation of documentation for tax audit.
- Checking the validity and legality of accounting vouchers, traveling expenses and other business–related expenses.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Students or fresh graduates holding University degrees in Marketing/Economics/Business Administration or related majors.
- Accumulative GPA is minimum at 7.0/10 or 2.5/4.0.
- Good at using Microsoft Excel Package (V-lookup, index, pivot table).
- Good analytical and conceptual skills, interpersonal skills and teamwork.
- Fluent in English and computer literacy.
- Passionate, fast learners with Can Do attitude.
- Pay high attention to details and honesty.
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
More about us:
ABB Smart Power is a global technology leader, with products and solutions that make power supplies smart, connected and protected. Its intelligent products and solutions make power more competitive by improving the energy efficiency, productivity and reliability of almost any operation.
We look forward to receiving your application.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:27th Jun 2023, 6:00 pm